1. We believe in the Scripture of the Old and New Testaments, as verbally inspired by God, inerrant in the original writings, and that they are the supreme and final authority in faith and life.
2. We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons; Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe that Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary, and is true God and true Man.
4. We believe that man was created in the image of God; that he sinned, and thereby incurred not only physical death, but also spiritual death, which is separation from God; and that all human beings are born with a sinful nature, and in the case of those who reach moral responsibility, become sinners in thought, word and deed.
5. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins, according to the Scriptures, as a representative and substitutionary sacrifice, and that all who believe in Him are justified on the ground of His shed blood.
6. We believe in the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, in His ascension into Heaven, in His present life there for us as High Priest and Advocate.
7. We believe in “that blessed hope”, the personal imminent return of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ and the rapture of the Church.
8. We believe that all who receive by faith the Lord Jesus Christ are born again of the Holy Spirit and thereby become children of God.
9. We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and unjust, the everlasting blessedness of the saved, and the everlasting punishment of the lost.
10. We believe that God has given to us as part of His Church, the Body of Christ, responsibility to care for the members of that Body, to “weep with those who weep” (Romans 12:15) and to “Remember the prisoners as if chained with them – those who are mistreated – since you yourselves are in the body also” (Hebrews 13:3).